This Week on Instagram
So long Berlin, hello sunny and beautiful Barcelona is how last week ended and this week started. While the temperatures in each city may be similar, the one huge difference is having such a refreshing beach within walking distance. Exactly why I chose to spend my birthday month here, a place filled with history, one-of-a-kind architecture, and a beach. Everything needed for enjoying the last month of summer!
- Berlin’s humidity sticks worse than a bad nickname in grade school, luckily there was a (sick!) pool within 10 min walking distance.
- Burgermeister, the best place to have my pre-birthday celebration with my Berlin friends that I have become family.
- Jetting off from Berlin to Barcelona for my fourth destination this summer… I can’t believe how fast time has passed.
- An inside view of my Barcelona Airbnb flat. Just perfect!
- Discussing my EXCartridge giveaway (still time to enter!).
- My first visit to Mar Bella nudest beach. ;)
- Oh yea, I turned 23 this Saturday!!!
- Wishing for another year filled with many new adventures.
- Nursing my birthday hangover, and where you can find me the rest of summer. #cheers